M.Sc. in ECONOMICS and ORGANIZATION of ENTERPRISES
►SPECIALIZATION – ECONOMICS AND ORGANIZATION OF ENTERPRISES ►MAJOR – ECONOMICS
►FACULTY OF ECONOMIC SCIENCES
WARSAW UNIVERSITY OF LIFE SCIENCES – SGGW
The following documents should be submitted by applicant to the Student Affairs Office,
166 Nowoursynowska str., building 8, room No. 8a, 02-787 Warsaw, Poland:
- Signed application form with a photograph attached;
- Original version of higher education graduation diploma, together with supplement/ transcript of records (a specification including the subjects taken, number of hours and grades), entitling to undertake second-cycle studies in the country of its issue. The Diploma must bear an apostille.
- Original of high school leaving certificate – a document entitling to undertake studies in the country of its issue. On request the applicant is obliged to provide apostille.
- A photocopy of valid passport or other document confirming the identity of the candidate (the original document is to be presented upon arrival);
- CV in Polish or English;
- A document confirming the knowledge of English;
- A certificate from consulate confirming Polish descent or Polish Charter, if the candidate holds one;
- A copy of a valid visa or permanent residence card, if the candidate is obliged to have it (the original should be presented);
- 2 up-to-date photographs in accordance with requirements for the Polish ID and the same photograph attached to the application in electronic version;
- Medical statement translated into Polish, certifying that there are no counter indications to undertake the studies at the chosen faculty.
- Evidence of insurance:
- Foreigners from the UE member states or EFTA member states are obliged to present The European Health Insurance Card, issued in the country of origin.
- Foreigners from countries other than EU member states or EFTA member states are obliged to have an insurance policy against sickness and accidents or sign an agreement on voluntary health insurance in Narodowy Fundusz Zdrowia (the Polish National Health Fund) immediately after starting the studies. If you are considered to be of Polish descent according to regulations on repatriation, the fees are paid by the university or the organisation unit conducting the doctoral studies.
Documents issued in languages other than Polish or English must be translated. The translation shall be made or certified by the Polish Consul or by a sworn translator, entered into the panel of sworn translations of Polish Ministry of Justice.