M.Sc. in Economics and Organization of enterprises
►Specialization – Economics and Organization of Enterprises ►Major – Economics ►Faculty of Economics
Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW
OVERVIEW OF MEO PROGRAMME
Programme taught in English targeted at students from Poland and other countries.
Designed for those with questioning mind, good intellect and strong analytical skills.
Aim of MEO Program
- to provide students with broad academic knowledge and develop professional skills
- to prepare future successful professionals for career in corporate organizations as well as to run own business in dynamic global environment
- to integrate students into the mainstream of the profession by using English as the language of business, politics and contemporary affairs
Obtained degree – Master of Science in Economics
Graduates are expected to have capacity for:
- analyzing business and economic problems
- devising new strategies and solutions for research, business and government
Graduates are expected to find job in:
- central or local administration
- institutions dealing with rural policy of EU
- boards of companies operating in sector of food economics
- analysis departments
- investment funds
- scientific and research institutions
Applicants must possess all of the following qualifications in order to be eligible:
- completed the first degree of studies (results from the first degree studies are considered);
- Bachelor in: Economy, Economics, Management, Finance and Accounting, Logistics or related disciplines;
- confirmed sufficient level of English language appropriate to take active part in courses (see – Guidelines for applicants)
- confirmed physical and mental health
- ensured appropriate foundlings to pay tuition fee and living expenses
for two-year program
- Tuition fee – http://www.sggw.pl/en/for-candidates/recruitment/recruitment-of-foreigners/payment-for-studies
Applicants should note the following conditions affecting review and selection of candidates:
- applicants will be considered without regard to race, religion, sex, age, and/or physical disabilities.
- applicants should demonstrate the cross-cultural sensitivity and flexibility in order to adjust successfully to life in Poland.